Make sure to select your specific issue from the list below so that we can direct your message to the correct department!
Once you select your issue, you will be able to contact us
Shedd is hiring a part-time intern to join our dynamic social media team! We’re looking for a bright, hard-working student or recent graduate who is interested in all things social and fashion — whether it’s posting on our various channels, brainstorming creative content, moderating broadcasts, or supporting our editors in their day-to-day responsibilities.
Our ideal candidate has experience posting on social media channels for a well-known brand. She or he should be passionate about Shedd, have a desire to learn the ins-and-outs of social media, and be willing to contribute creative suggestions during brainstorm sessions and meetings.
- Create editorial / marketing material for the Shedd social channels
- Assist social team with scheduling posts, primarily on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Community management
- Assist with administrative tasks and creative input during brainstorms and meetings
- Research emerging pop culture and social media trends
- General, but deep understanding of the social landscape, especially Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Knowledge of social media best practices and brand voice are a must
- Experience with creating original, creative content
- Intense passion for internet culture and pop culture and an insatiable appetite for emerging trends within these
- Experience with basic photo and video editing tools
- Ability to work as part of a growing entrepreneurial team without supervision and take lead of a project in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
How to apply
If you’re hard working and ready to learn in a fast paced environment where everyone is passionate about mixing creativity and tech, complete the following form and upload your resume!